Taste wines from around the globe
Sample fare from Decatur's finest eateries
Enjoy live music on the community bandstand
The annual Decatur Wine Festival, metro Atlanta's largest outdoor wine festival, is held on the square in downtown Decatur, Georgia. Proceeds benefit the Decatur Arts Alliance, which produces the Decatur Arts Festival and many other arts events, free to the community each year.
The 2013 Decatur Wine Festival will have nearly 500 domestic and international wines for you to taste. Click here for a pdf of the 2013 Decatur Wine Festival Program.
Sample the delicious food provided by Decatur-area restaurants and vote for your favorites at the Decatur Arts Alliance tent. More details available soon.
Bonefish Grill 1540 Avenue Pl., Atlanta • 404-235-4024
Chai Pani 406 W. Ponce de Leon Ave. • 404-378-4030
Costco Wholesale 500 Brookhaven Ave. • 404-460-1933
Edible Arrangements 2101 N. Decatur Rd. • 404-329-8533
Harbour Bar and Fish House 129 Church St. • 404-371-0088
The Iberian Pig 121 Sycamore St. • 404-371-8800
Parker’s on Ponce 116 E. Ponce de Leon Ave. • 404-924-2230
Pine Street Market 4A Pine St., Avondale Estates • 404-296-9672
The Pinewood 254 W. Ponce de Leon Ave. • 404-373-5507
Raging Burrito 141 Sycamore St. • 404-377-3311
Sapori di Napoli 314 Church St. • 404-371-0001
Sushi Avenue 308 W. Ponce de Leon Ave. • 404-378-0228
Sweet N' Sinful 4B Pine St., Avondale Estates • 404-298-9100
New Orleans SnoBall Cafe 340 W. Ponce de Leon Ave. • 404-788-9141
Gwen Hughes & The Retro Kats will play on the community bandstand.
Be a volunteer at the Decatur Wine Festival.
Thank you for your interest in volunteering at the Decatur Wine Tasting Festival.
Already registered with Volunteer Decatur? Click here.
To sign up with Volunteer Decatur, click here.
For more information, please contact Sherry Jackman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Decatur galleries, shops and restaurants kick off the Decatur Wine Festival with a Friday evening ArtWalk. This single-night art experience, which is free and open to the public, features openings and receptions citywide. Visit each participating local business to view art of all kinds, meet artists, and enjoy complimentary food and beverages.1. Aimee Jewelry • 335 W. Ponce de Leon Ave.
2. Ariel La Boutique • 335 W. Ponce de Leon Ave.
3. Arts Institute of Atlanta/Decatur • 1 W. Court Square, Suite 110 .
4. Boogaloos • 246 W. Ponce de Leon Ave.
5. Decatur Arts Alliance • 113 Clairemont Ave.
6. Decatur CD • 356 W. Ponce de Leon Ave.
7. Heliotrope • 248 W. Ponce de Leon Ave.
8. Homegrown • 412 Church St.
9. The Pinewood • 254 W. Ponce de Leon Ave.
10. The Seen Gallery • 415 Church St.
11. Sq. Ft. • 149 Sycamore St.
12. Squash Blossom • 133 E. Court Square
13. Sycamore Gallery • 120 Sycamore Place
14. Trinity • 131 East Trinity Place
15. Vivid Boutique • 133 East Court Square
16. Wild Oats and Billy Goats Gallery • 112 E. Ponce de Leon Ave.
17. Worthmore Jewelers • 117 East Court Square
More details about this year's art spots available here.